Answered By: Carmen Doering Last Updated: Jul 25, 2015 Views: 42
Answered By: Carmen Doering
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2015 Views: 42
Here are the steps:
- Start at the library home page library.lamar.edu.
- Click the Journals tab above the search box.
- Enter Journal Of Counseling & Development
- Click the blue computer icon (for online access)
- Click the first link labeled Journal Of Counseling & Development (This should bring you to a login screen)
- Enter your LEA user name and password (same as myLamar and Blackboard login)
- In the "All Issues" column (on the right) choose the publication year (2008)
- Then select the link for your volume/issue (Vol. 86 Issue 3-Summer 2008)
- "In Search of Common Threads..." is the 3rd article listed; Click the PDF Full Text link for access.
- To print, use the Adobe print icon (located directly above the article or appearing when you hover over the top or bottom portion)
Chat, call, or text us:
Text: 409-209-9411 (Text messages only)