Answered By: Carmen Doering Last Updated: Aug 11, 2015 Views: 89
Most of the library’s e-books cannot be printed in their entirety because of copyright restrictions enforced by digital rights management (DRM) software. The number of pages that can be printed is determined by the publisher and varies from book to book. Printing directions also differ depending on the e-book’s platform or interface.
EBRARY (60 page limit)
1. Find the InfoTools tab, which appears above the pages of the book
2. Select Print from this drop down menu.
3. A pop-up window will appear for you to choose the pages you wish to print.
EBSCO (up to 15 pages per title, per hour)
1. Click the Print button located at the top of the online reader for a pop-up window with options.
2. Select an option and click Ok (or click Cancel to close the box).
3. Click Open in the file download box to open your selection (as a PDF) in an Adobe Reader window.
4. Click the Adobe Reader Print button.
5. When the Print box appears, select your pages and click OK to print.
6. Close the Adobe Reader window.
Chat, call, or text us:
Text: 409-209-9411 (Text messages only)