Answered By: Carmen Doering Last Updated: Apr 29, 2021 Views: 1
Answered By: Carmen Doering
Last Updated: Apr 29, 2021 Views: 1
You can always get help finding books with the Ask A Librarian Chat button or use the guides and videos below. Here are the basic steps:
- Choose the Library Catalog link, on the library homepage.
- Type in a word or phrase or change pull-down menu to search by author, title, etc. (See Finding Books, below)
- Write down the book's call number and look at the first letter to determine where the book will be shelved (E.g., letters in the A - J range (including BL, GN, etc.) will be on the 3rd floor.) OR take your call number to the Circulation desk on the first floor so library staff can assist you.
- DIYers can take an elevator to the appropriate stacks floor (see How to Read Call Numbers for details)
- Bring the book(s) you want to check out to the circulation desk with your current Lamar/LIT ID.
Chat, call, or text us:
Text: 409-209-9411 (Text messages only)