Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Sep 24, 2020 Views: 12
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Sep 24, 2020 Views: 12
- Login into LIT Self-Service Banner with your T# (If you don't know your password, enter your T# and click the Forgot Password button.)
- Choose "Personal Information" then choose "Change PIN/Recover your LEA password" Do NOT reset PIN, use Recover LEA link and click on "Give Me a Temporary Password".
- Write down the temporary password and click OK. You will be taken to the LU LEA Sign In page.
- Enter your user name and temporary password in the SIGN IN boxes. Click Login. You will see a Welcome box that will ask you to set up 4 security questions. This will allow you to reset your password from now on.
- Click the "Click Here" link. Select 4 security questions and supply answers. Select Enroll.
- At the Change Password screen, enter your temporary password and then type in a new password. (Suggestion: use your complex password but replace the underscore _ with a special character like @ ! # $ % &. When it says Successfully change, you can now go to the library page and log in.)
Chat, call, or text us:
Text: 409-209-9411 (Text messages only)