Answered By: Carmen D Last Updated: Aug 11, 2015 Views: 100
S & P Industry Surveys (along with other S & P research products) are available through the library's subscription to Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage. See instructions for accessing this database are below.
1. Starting at the library homepage http://library.lamar.edu, click the Databases tab.
2. Choose the "A - Z Database Listing" link.
3. Login with your LEA username and password.
IMPORTANT: Content in Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage is licensed for use by current Lamar students and faculty for academic purposes. It is unlawful to share your password or distribute database content. Violation can result in the termination of access for all Lamar users.
4. Click "S" or scroll down to the Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage link.
5. Find Industry Surveys in the right-hand column. You'll see "Advertising" in the search box. To select a different industry, use the pull-down menu by clicking the down arrow.
To download data so you can compare industries, see Chad Boeninger's video below (captioned for use with or without audio).
Chat, call, or text us:
Text: 409-209-9411 (Text messages only)